PLANT FINANCIAL ANALYST
Our client is an Internationally established Biomedical firm, we are currently looking for a Plant Financial Analyst. The Plant Financial Analyst works under the direction of the Manufacturing Operations Controller with a dotted line responsibility to the Plant Manager. She / he will be responsible for overseeing finance activities for the plants supporting the plant operations, including plant accounting, budgeting/forecasting, analysis, interpretation and reporting of plant financial results. The resource assists the plant management in understanding and recognizing trends and increased profit possibilities through business analysis.
- Provide financial guidance to the Plant Manager supporting development and execution of strategic initiatives for the manufacturing plants;
- Developing budgets/forecasts and monitoring of standard costing for the plants. Analysis of variance to standards;
- Provide visibility and insights into financial performance of the plants, identify opportunities and help drive value;
- Responsible for the monthly internal reporting including forecasting (MPE, P & L, B / S and other reports) at the plant Level;
- Align and build cross-functional relationships to proactively address time sensitive financial analysis to support the Business;
- Administer general accounting, property accounting, inventory control, budget and internal auditing policies, procedures and practices;
- Responsible for physical inventory, cycle count program procedures and act as the direct contact for outside auditors in the Accounting area.
- Perform special projects and analysis as determined and as assigned. Respond to corporate requests for data and information;
- She/he is part of the Plant Leadership Team and is the main focal point for all finance related issues/questions working with various groups/departments for the plant.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent.
- 4 to 7 years of experience in Accounting or Finance of which 3/4 years accrued in a manufacturing environment;
- Broad finance background that includes: plant accounting, standard costing, financial planning and analysis, internal
- management of reporting systems, budgeting and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge in GAAP rules
- Fluent in English and Italian.
Nice to Haves
- Project Management experience
- Fluent in French
- International exposure (working/ studying abroad)
- Integrated ERP Systems Experience: SAP
Location: Province of Modena.